What kind of sex toys to women really like? What would a woman use a sex toy… when she can have sex with any man she wants, any TIME she wants? Do women masturbate as much as men do? If not… why not? Can a woman have an orgasm with a sex toy, faster than during sex? What type of toys are most common? Will buying a sex toy for my girlfriend, wife or partner turn her on… Or will it be wildly inappropriate?
Any of these questions sound familiar? If you are anything like the vast majority of men who enjoy our articles on sex, lust, love and relationships, the topic of sex toys and girls has no doubt come up for you more than once, right? (no pun intended, too)! The truth is, while women love sex as much as men do, it’s much more difficult for a woman to have an orgasm from sex. Why? Because girls have a much different sexual response cycle than men do, and our most sensitive sexual spots are often buried more deeply in our bodies than men can reach on their own.
Want some quick facts about women and sexual aids? Let’s take a look at 7 little known facts below!
Here are some random thoughts about women, vibrators, sex toys and things that turn her on when she’s NOT with a partner. (and sometimes, when she is as well)
1. The vast majority of women do masturbate. (not as much as guys do, it’s true)
2. Women DON’T use vibrators to play… As much as they use nothing at all. (just her hands, guys – she’s easy!)
3. Many women enjoy sex toys as part of an easy way to spice up a relationship and have better sex to boot!
4. Some women don’t want to discuss what they do in private, either… As 性商店 can still be a topical taboo.
5. Buying a sex toy may seem like a good and romantic idea, but in truth, it’s probably NOT what she really wants as a gift. Why? Because while some women might disagree with this, what she does in her alone time is probably best selected BY her, for herself. (even though many women do enjoy sharing these sorts of intimate experiences with their partners)
6. The vast majority of women can have an orgasm from a sexual aid of any type. While it’s not nearly as “open” a conversation in public as men’s habits are, some surveys show that upwards of 90% of women can achieve orgasm from self gratification, and most can (and frequently do)! Have multiple orgasms from the same activity.
7. Lastly, there are 2 different types of orgasms that are common while using sexual “props” or toys. The first is a sequential orgasm, which is a form of multiple orgasm where one quickly follows the other. The second type, called a “serial” orgasm, is more commonly found amongst women who enjoy longer, and deeper experiences with sexual “helpers”. A woman who has serial orgasms is a woman who can climax many times, in a single session of sex. (and some would say, is a very lucky woman indeed)!